JANTA Roadways has five decades of experience in delivering freight services for bulk commodities, and is well versed in implementing sales and merchandising, debtors management, as well as demand planning and forecasting. Our combination of pre eminent Logistic management skills and extensive, modern resource base of transportation, best-of-breed manpower.Warehousing and storage enable us to anticipate industry dynamics and heighten competitiveness. We are able to up- or downscale our range of services in line with each customer’s logistics and supply chain needs. Subscribing to a flexible business model, we deliver transportation, warehousing , yard management and distribution solutions, as well as freight forwarding and clearing, business process outsourcing, pragmatic consulting, advanced information technology and special services.
Quality and Performance at the right price
Our Company identified 4 Pivots in-terms of the customer/client which our company will be focusing on for having profitable business and a delighted Customer. These pivots were:
- On-time Delivery
- Damage Free Delivery
- Claim Compensation
- Acting as a solution provider to the clients & closely working with them.
- Innovative Approach adopted for the outscoring in the above identified pivots
- Setting the Benchmarks of the Targets to be achieved by taking the current averages on above pivots from Clients Company. So that improvements can be Quantified by MIS report
- Making the Driver as a partner and facilitator
- Working Closely with Company to economize & providing solutions
- Setting up of a full time department dedicated to safety, punchuality, security & constantly monitoring the performance
- Setting up of Hub & Stock yard for Storage and multiple Facilities for the Car manufactures
- Developing Robot design for trailor suitable for Indian Conditions
- On time Delivery – 98% (Industry Average – 90%)
- Damage free – 98.5 % ( Industry Average – 89%)
- Claim Compensation – 0.1%
- Best Performance Award 2011 from Glovis (Hyundai Motors India Ltd.)
- Appreciation Letter from Ashok Leyland
Typical Workforce handled by the fleet operators
Following is the workforce for the 50 + Vehicle Transporter percentage wise
Drivers + Cleaner – 80% / Office Staff – 10 % / Labor & others – 10 %
Carving the niche
Identified the Pivots which result in the Customer Delight
- On Time Delivery
- Damage Free Delivery
- Claim Compensation
- Act as a solution provider to the clients
Benchmarks setting under each pivots
- The Clients were involved in sharing and help us setting the benchmarks
Monitoring & Execution
- Setting up of a full time department dedicated to safety, punctuality, security & constantly monitoring the performance
- Regular MIS has become the routine affair to all the stakeholders
Back up fleet and manpower Planning: Stand by vehicles and adequate work force would be made available to avoid any failure. Preventive Maintenance of Vehicles: All fleet will be checked and maintained by the expert force by using genuine replacement. Immediate follow up: Crisis management group would ensure immediate follow up in case of contingencies. Situation Control and Information flow: Contingency task force would ensure regular information and take all remedial action required .
And in the normal circumstances the CTF pays attention to minimise the lead time by auditing the resources
Delivered over 58,194 Cars annually.
Operates from 4 major (South, West, North and East) Locations.
Has a land bank of more than 406,000 SFT.
Company owned fleet 176 trailers and 81 Cabs
Heading Alliance Car Carrier with group strength of 1000 car carriers.
Handled about 18,000 export cars in a year.
Employs over 447 well-trained and motivated staff.
Recognized Approved Tourist Transport Operator by the Ministry of Tourism.
CRISIL rating SME II for the year 2012 , 2013 and 2014 indicating ‘High’ level of creditworthiness.
NSIC-CRISIL SE 1B rating indicating ‘ Highest Performance Capability’
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.